AstroPy: Desired Platform Support

Dr. William T. Bridgman bridgman at
Thu Feb 18 11:48:23 CST 1999

I've just added a few things to the web site.  A preliminary platform
matrix of what I currently know about and a link to the PyFITS paper.
Let's hope we can make this matrix a little less sparse fairly soon.

This is also a part time project for me, at least until I can get some
grant money for it. :^)

For those checking the packages on their various platforms - mention any
bugs or other enhancements.

Test scripts are definitely a plus.  Anyone knowledgeable in this?

Do we want to add any links to individuals for specific efforts, contacts,
or other projects, such as Les' VICAR work?

Dr. William T."Tom" Bridgman          Raytheon ITSS
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
Code 664                              bridgman at
Greenbelt, MD 20771                   (301) 286-1346