AstroPy: WWW Page updates, etc.

Dr. William T. Bridgman bridgman at
Thu Feb 25 11:34:15 CST 1999

I've added the MacOS platform test of the pyastro module to Pavlos' nifty
AstroPy module tracking page.  Works nice.

I've also added a link on the main AstroPy page to Travis Oliphant's
Numerical Python page.  His cephesmodule & Sigtoolsmodule may have
applications in astronomy.  He also reports that they should be fairly
platform independent.  We might want to conduct some platform tests on
these as well.

Dr. William T."Tom" Bridgman          Raytheon ITSS
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
Code 664                              bridgman at
Greenbelt, MD 20771                   (301) 286-1346

AstroPy mailing list  -  astropy at