[AstroPy] AstroPy at PyCon

Chris Stawarz cstawarz at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 24 07:53:40 CST 2005

I'm at PyCon this week and was wondering if any other list members who are
attending would be interested in meeting up and chatting a bit.  Primarily,
I'd be interested in comparing the Python-related development going on at
STScI and elsewhere with the S-Lang stuff we're doing for Chandra, but it'd
also be nice just to meet people and say hello.

If there's a lot of interest, we could try to set up an open space, or it
could just be something informal (over lunch or whatever).