[AstroPy] pywcsgrid : python module to draw and label a curvilinear coordinate grid.

Jae-Joon Lee lee.j.joon@gmail....
Fri Jun 20 14:52:14 CDT 2008

I noticed that there are some license issues and disabled the download.
pywcsgrid includes "pgnumb.f" from the pgplot library which does not
allow redistribution.
License of WCSLIB seems a bit confusing. It says LGPL in some places
and GPL in some others.
I'll try to resolve these things and any advice. will be welcomed.