[AstroPy] Installing numdisplay--A Problem (Windows)

Christopher Hanley chanley@stsci....
Fri Apr 10 21:49:32 CDT 2009

Wayne Watson wrote:
> I downloaded the Win exe file, and my system thinks it's a zip file. It
> tells me that it has unzipped two files successfully. I don't see any,
> and suspect this is really an executable file. Have I got the wrong
> download?

I believe that it is a binary executable, not a zip file.  I think you
should just be able to download and run it.  Does it have execute
permission on your system?

I'm not really a Windows user so I'm less familiar with the types of
issues you could be running across.

Christopher Hanley
Senior Systems Software Engineer
Space Telescope Science Institute