[AstroPy] 3-D Graphics Tools for for Documentation, Presentations, etc.

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview@sbcglobal....
Sun Apr 19 07:49:09 CDT 2009

Many years ago to put together a presentation or article on celestial
mechanics, spherical trig, trajectory analysis, etc. I would use a
compass, ruler, and maybe a French curve to draw the figures, coordinate
axes, etc. on paper. Labels would be typed onto the sheets. I would like
to think that over the last decade that some modest software package
might be available to do this. Does anyone know of any?

           All the neutrons, and protons in the human body occupy
           a cube whose side is 5.52*10**-6 meters (tiny!). That
           adds up to a 150 pound person. It's not a surprise that
           we are mostly space. (Calculation by WTW)