[AstroPy] Is There an AstroCalc Modulo?

Scott Ransom sransom@nrao....
Mon Dec 28 10:53:24 CST 2009

Hi Wayne,

I wrapped all of SLALIB a year or two ago and it has most or all of what
you are looking for I think.  You can get it here:

On Monday 28 December 2009 11:32:02 am Wayne Watson wrote:
> See Subject. I'm looking for something like the methods described in
> Meeus' Astro Formulae for Calculators. Something too that provides
> rotation matrices,  calculations to find sidereal time, and  az
> equal-distance projections.

Scott M. Ransom            Address:  NRAO
Phone:  (434) 296-0320               520 Edgemont Rd.
email:  sransom@nrao.edu             Charlottesville, VA 22903 USA
GPG Fingerprint: 06A9 9553 78BE 16DB 407B  FFCA 9BFA B6FF FFD3 2989