[AstroPy] Determining DST in Python?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview@sbcglobal....
Tue Dec 29 12:43:01 CST 2009

I'm trying to adjust a years worth of date-time stamps to UTC, and would
like to determine where DST starts and finishes in years from about 2006
to 2009. Is there an "easy" way to do this?

              "We're leaving you with a world that runs like
               clockwork. And the clock it runs like is a cuckoo
               clock." -- Frank Oppenheimer, physicist
                    Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>