[AstroPy] Python Functions for Horizontal to Equatorial and vice versa?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview@sbcglobal....
Tue Apr 20 17:25:54 CDT 2010

In view of the response to RA DEC <-> AZ EL Conversion above this
message, it may look like the question is answered. I do have pyephem,
but attempted to try it under Win7. It won't install. The author is
working on it, but I've heard nothing more about it in the last several

On 4/19/2010 12:15 PM, Wayne Watson wrote:
> I'm looking for two functions to do the coordinate transformations in
> the Subject.  Just those two. I don't need any others.

              According to a very recent article in USA Today, 47%
              of households and individual do not pay federal taxes.
              In better times, it's about 38%. It's allowed under
              present laws. Google USA Today "when 47% don't"

                     Web Page:<www.speckledwithstars.net/>