[AstroPy] Module for Determining the Radiant Constellation for a Meteor?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview@sbcglobal....
Mon Jan 4 20:38:32 CST 2010

See subject. If I know the radiant point, does such Python code exist?

              "We're leaving you with a world that runs like
               clockwork. And the clock it runs like is a cuckoo
               clock." -- Frank Oppenheimer, physicist
                    Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>