[AstroPy] A Small Useful Astronomy Python Module

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview@sbcglobal....
Thu Jan 7 11:11:26 CST 2010

While looking for a basic library more suitable for my needs, I found
one (more like stumbled onto) at New Mexico Tech called sidereal. See
It works for my present needs. I would think the other universities,
colleges, tech schools with an undergraduate program in astronomy might
have similar libraries.

              "We're leaving you with a world that runs like
               clockwork. And the clock it runs like is a cuckoo
               clock." -- Frank Oppenheimer, physicist
                    Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>