[AstroPy] IMPORTANT: developer mailing list

Prasanth oneaufs@gmail....
Wed Oct 19 10:42:43 CDT 2011

In addition to the Google groups discussions, Github pull request
discussions are also good place to check the progress of various proposed
additions. You may have to create a Github account and "watch" the project
to get news feeds of the discussion.