[AstroPy] Curious bug in Pywcs?

Nicolas Gaudin nicolas-gaudin@laposte....
Thu Sep 8 03:58:44 CDT 2011

I've set up a virtual machine from scratch to see why and where my specific
installation has the bug since you cannot reproduce it.

I use Virtualbox, install debian- (options set to
default), the numpy, scipy, matplotlib (+dvipng for my matplotlibrc), & pyfits
packages from repository, and build & install current release PyWCS from
website trac6.assembla.com/astrolib.

No bug. All work fine. :/

I will “build” my full working environment until the bug comes back (or not…).
This will take time. I will post my results later.