[AstroPy] Maximum likelihood fit to unbinned data

Jake Vanderplas vanderplas@astro.washington....
Thu Dec 27 12:13:32 CST 2012

We discuss this sort of thing a bit in our upcoming book.  The text not yet published, but the figures and associated code are online.  We show one example of unbinned regression of Poisson counts within a Bayesian context, which you can see here:

The example is perhaps a bit opaque without the accompanying discussion in the text, but I thought you might find it helpful!