[IPython-dev] IPython 0.6.1 -- RC1 is out

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Sun Jul 18 21:52:31 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I've put out a release candidate for ipython 0.6.1 in

This includes pysh, along with a bunch of recent fixes.  If all goes well and
nobody reports major breakage, I'll cut 0.6.1 in a week or so.  I'd very much
appreciate some feedback, since I plan on announcing this release on c.l.py
and the scipy lists (it's been a long time since I've announced anything
ipython-related outside of our internal mailing list).