[IPython-dev] magic docstrings

Stefan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Wed Nov 9 16:07:21 CST 2005

The problem I mention below is difficult to solve without making use
of some markup.  Markup tends to look ugly, but I think the ReST guys
have a pretty good solution:

This solves the problem below, since all example blocks will be
clearly identifyable, and can then be processed with a LaTeX filter.