[IPython-dev] wildcard patch

Jörgen Stenarson jorgen.stenarson at bostream.nu
Tue Nov 15 11:53:06 CST 2005

Fernando Perez wrote:
> Let me know of any problems you encounter.

the new wildcard functionality seems to work ok. However I have found a
bug that seems to have been introduced with rev 923. If there is an
alias command that do not define a new alias but only lists them in the
ipythonrc file then ipython crashes. Like if you just uncomment alias at
the end of the ipythonrc file, I believe this used to be the default
some revisions ago. I get the crash on both PC and mac.