[IPython-dev] svnversion used for Release.py

Ville M. Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 15:34:30 CST 2006

I've added a new tool, tools/update_revnum.py that modifies Release.py
(gets the revision number with svnversion command; svn doesn't support
getting global revision command via $Revision$ like tags).

Now the distribution names of svn versions are handier:

I think we could put out a beta / whatever release soon.