[IPython-dev] [Matplotlib-users] Bug in mathtext

Jörgen Stenarson jorgen.stenarson@bostream...
Wed Dec 5 13:19:35 CST 2007

Jörgen Stenarson skrev:
> Thanks Mike. I hope we can figure out what is causing the crashes but I
> guess we can take this over on the ipython-list. Fernando have you tried
> it on a windows machine? I'm using tkagg. Do you have any ideas on what
> I could start testing to isolate the problem?
> /Jörgen

Fernando, I found the problem. I have a pylab.show() in my
generate_prompt hook to get automatic refresh after calling scripts.
Anyway it seems exceptions raised here crash ipython. I don't know if
this is intentional or not. I just put a try block around it as a