[IPython-dev] wxIPython0.7 - Linux is a known OS :)

Laurent Dufréchou laurent.dufrechou@gmail....
Sun Dec 16 05:12:44 CST 2007

Can you try this in ipython_view.py?
Line 671, add time_loop argument = 0.1 s
IP = IterableIPShell(cout=self.cout,cerr=self.cout,
                     pager = self.pager, exit_handler = exit_handler,
                     time_loop = 0.1)

Cpu goes low with this here.(In with actual config thread is always looping
	if do_execute:

.... ^_^
With this option:
	If do execute:

For the WHITE_COLOR it is really strange... will check this...
For the '?' only commands, well it is an unsupported command for now :)
Will add support soon :)
If you know other magic commands like these tell me them because I don't
know all IPython commands :)

Thanks for your report!