[IPython-dev] IPython1 repository reorganization.

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sun Sep 23 00:23:43 CDT 2007

Brian Granger wrote:
> Hi,
> Today, performed a major reorganization of the IPython1 svn
> repository.  If you are working on or using IPython1 for parallel
> computing for any purpose, here is what you need to know:
> To get the latest version of ipython1 do the following:
> svn co http://ipython.scipy.org/svn/ipython/ipython1/trunk ipython1

The setup.py imports from setupext, which is absent. Since it's just being used
for dependency checks, commenting those out appears to work.

Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco