[IPython-dev] Comments about IPython.frontend, getting ready for merge of ipython-sync-frontend

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Fri Aug 8 11:50:12 CDT 2008

Hello all,

Unfortunately, today is the day that we are moving into our new place.
 Thus, I will be mostly offline until early next week unless I can
sneak out to a coffee house some night.  Fernando can help make any
decisions about how to proceed with the merges.  Thanks again everyone
for helping out.