[IPython-dev] Please end my confusion :-)

Edward Ream edreamleo@yahoo....
Sat Feb 2 08:58:54 CST 2008

Ville has been implicitly demonstrating, by various calm
answers to my questions, that IPShellEmbed? hides some
amazing technology. Over and over, I have thought something
would be difficult or impossible to do, only to have Ville
tell me that, no, everything I want to do can be done very

http://leo.zwiki.org/ConfusedAboutIPythonEmedding discusses
my present state of confusion. I would appreciate any help
in understanding what is going on.

The essence of my confusion is that it appears that Leo can
pretend that only one process is involved, and I have no
idea how that magic could be possible.

Edward K. Ream   email:  edreamleo@yahoo.com

Looking for last minute shopping deals?