[IPython-dev] Can others push to lp right now?

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Jun 1 22:30:27 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I've got the branch merge ready to go, and now for some reason I can't
connect.  I'm getting this message:

maqroll[lp-svn]> bzr push
ssh: connect to host bazaar.launchpad.net port 22: Connection refused
bzr: ERROR: Connection closed: please check connectivity and
permissions (and try -Dhpss if further diagnosis is required)

(that -Dhpss option doesn't do anything else).  I tried to commit a
trivial change to one of the ip1 branches and I still can't commit
either right now, and I also tried from my office without success.

Is it something on my end, or is LP down just now?  Can another dev
please try some trivial commit?