[IPython-dev] Moving pyreadline to launchpad

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Jun 17 13:47:54 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 11:25 AM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Jörgen Stenarson
> <jorgen.stenarson@bostream.nu> wrote:
>> Unfortunately svn2bzr.py complains about the dumpformat. The dumpfile
>> you made has version 3 and svn2bzr requires version 2. Is dumpfile format 3
>> for svn 1.5?
> Mmh, that's weird.  The svn version on that machine is very old:
> ipython@scipy[~]$ svn --version
> svn, version 1.2.3 (r15833)
>   compiled Aug 26 2005, 03:42:45
> I did a dump with --deltas to make it a bit smaller, let me try again
> without deltas and see if that helps.

OK, here it is.  Note that this file is 50MB large, but it's the plain
'svn dump' output without any --deltas, so it might be easier to

Let me know if that still doesn't work, I could also make a tarball of
the raw repo. Since nobody is committing to it and we use the FSFS
backend, that should be safe to simply dump to a file and transport
over to another machine.