[IPython-dev] Tweaking the IPython development workflow

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Sat Nov 15 13:03:53 CST 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 11:51 PM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg.net@gmail.com> wrote:

> After talking to Fernando the other day about how our current model
> has been working, I wanted to suggest that we make a few minor changes

One could say the model could work better - last checkin to trunk was
done 2 months ago (because people are not reviewing). Perhaps a
"retroactive review" could work better, where we would just let the
code be put to trunk and do bigger code reviews every now and then, in
order to avoid stagnation.

Ville M. Vainio