[IPython-dev] ipy_render

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Tue Nov 25 21:41:55 CST 2008

Matt and Ville,

What is the status of this?  Once thing that might help in this case
(as edits are done) is for Matt to create a new branch like:

(or whatever your launchpad login is).  That way all of can see
exactly what the changes are in context.  Then you can create (in
launchpad) a "proposal to merge" for this branch and we can all review
it.  Let us know if you need help navigating launchpad (it can be a
bit confusing at times).  Thanks!