[IPython-dev] Release plans for 0.9
Wed Sep 3 23:20:56 CDT 2008
> we've had several betas already and an rc in the usual location.
> Brian seems to have a few small fixes in the pipeline, but otherwise
> I'd rather not delay things too far
My fixes are almost done.
> Unless anyone objects, we'll try to cut the release next Wednesday or
> so (give or take a day). I'll be somewhat offline (travel) between
> tomorrow and next Tuesday, but I'll try to keep an eye on things.
> - keep your development branch publicly visible so others can review
> your code, give feedback, etc. At
> you can see the branches that are already publicly visible. I'd
> encourage everyone else in the team to follow suit (we'll revisit this
> post-0.9 as we firm up our dev process).
> - request some feedback as appropriate before making significant changes.
Yep, I have some changes that I will want reviewed before merging. I
will post my branch soon.
> IPython-dev mailing list
More information about the IPython-dev