[IPython-dev] Ville's branch to be merged before the 0.9 release?

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Fri Sep 5 17:49:43 CDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 1:28 AM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg.net@gmail.com> wrote:

> I saw Ville's branch was recently marked as "ready for review."  I am
> more than willing to do a review, but I just wanted to see these
> changes need to go into trunk before the 0.9 release.  Unless they are
> bug fixes to already existing features, I would prefer to have these
> wait until after 0.9 is released.  I am just finishing up a huge round
> of testing on various platforms+OS combinations and I don't want to
> have to repeat all this for this release.

There is only one bugfix, and it's for a rarely used feature (%cpaste
& pasted_block variable), so there's no need to put it in before 0.9.

Ville M. Vainio - vivainio.googlepages.com
blog=360.yahoo.com/villevainio - g[mail | talk]='vivainio'

More information about the IPython-dev mailing list