[IPython-dev] Ville's branch to be merged before the 0.9 release?
Fri Sep 5 18:41:37 CDT 2008
Is there anything major other than this bug fix? I am all for bug
fixes going in.
On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Ville M. Vainio <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 1:28 AM, Brian Granger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> I saw Ville's branch was recently marked as "ready for review." I am
>> more than willing to do a review, but I just wanted to see these
>> changes need to go into trunk before the 0.9 release. Unless they are
>> bug fixes to already existing features, I would prefer to have these
>> wait until after 0.9 is released. I am just finishing up a huge round
>> of testing on various platforms+OS combinations and I don't want to
>> have to repeat all this for this release.
> There is only one bugfix, and it's for a rarely used feature (%cpaste
> & pasted_block variable), so there's no need to put it in before 0.9.
> Ville M. Vainio - vivainio.googlepages.com
> blog=360.yahoo.com/villevainio - g[mail | talk]='vivainio'
More information about the IPython-dev