[IPython-dev] Ville's branch to be merged before the 0.9 release?

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Mon Sep 15 03:09:41 CDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 5:22 AM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:

> All code going into the project will be held to the same standard of
> quality, period.  If it's code that's not ready for review, that's
> what private branches and personal homepages are for.

Yep, that's probably a good idea. I will move ipy_leo.py to
ipython-extensions distribution before 0.9.1, so it doesn't need to be
merged (and thus reviewed). The rest of the branch should be reviewed,
of course.

Ville M. Vainio