[IPython-dev] Please help test ipython trunk

Jörgen Stenarson jorgen.stenarson@bostream...
Sun Apr 26 08:08:09 CDT 2009

Brian Granger skrev:
> Hi,
> After a few weeks of work, we have just merged a massive branch into
> the ipython trunk.  Because of the massive numbers of changes that
> have been merged in, we really need some help testing out IPython
> before we cut a 0.10 release (we are basically done merging in things
> for 0.10, more on that in a separate email thread).  Here is how you
> can help:
> 1.  Get the latest trunk
> bzr branch lp:ipython
> 2.  Install and run the test suite:
> iptest

I get a total crash before any tests are run. The windows error is a
File not found error.

C:\python\external\ipython-trunk\IPython>python ..\scripts\iptest
IPython test set: tests
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "..\scripts\iptest", line 8, in <module>
   File "c:\python\external\ipython-trunk\IPython\testing\iptest.py",
line 291, in main
   File "c:\python\external\ipython-trunk\IPython\testing\iptest.py",
line 262, in run_iptestall
     res = runner.run()
   File "c:\python\external\ipython-trunk\IPython\testing\iptest.py",
line 190, in run
     return subprocess.call(self.call_args)
   File "C:\Python25\lib\subprocess.py", line 444, in call
     return Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs).wait()
   File "C:\Python25\lib\subprocess.py", line 594, in __init__
     errread, errwrite)
   File "C:\Python25\lib\subprocess.py", line 816, in _execute_child
WindowsError: [Error 2] Det går inte att hitta filen