[IPython-dev] Fwd: [TIP] py.test 1.0 release / remarks

Ondrej Certik ondrej@certik...
Tue Aug 4 23:48:40 CDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 10:25 PM, Fernando Perez<fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Ondrej Certik<ondrej@certik.cz> wrote:
>> Nice list. This is what I like the most on your page:
>> Research: coming...
>> Haha. :) So maybe you can put in the warts list: Python is so
>> addictive, that one gets no real research done. :)
> You're not kidding...
> I need to update that site, it's pretty pathetic that I positively
> hate web stuff, so  I hardly ever touch that.  One thing I want to do
> is rebuild it using  sphinx, now that it's fairly clean.  And
> hopefully put some actual content while I'm at it :)
> Cheers,
> ps - Ondrej, let's book some time at Scipy to look at your nb appspot
> code.  Now that we're managing to clean up the internals, it may be
> time to revisit those ideas...

Sure. See also this thread:

scipy 09 will be a busy conference for me. tutorial+2 lectures + lots
of other stuff with other people, like vtk/mayavi with Prabhu, traits
with ets guys, ...