[IPython-dev] Before a patch for LSF support

Sun Aug 9 14:27:17 CDT 2009

2009/8/9 Brian Granger <ellisonbg.net@gmail.com>:
> Matthieu,
> Sorry about the delay.

No worries ;)

  Here are the step I usually go through if I am
> having trouble with ipcluster:
> 1.  First, clear out $HOME/.ipython/security
> 2.  Try to create a 1 engine cluster using ipcontroller and ipengine
> manually (this is what ipcluster uses underneath the hood).  This will help
> you debug any security related things.
> 3.  Then move on to ipcluster local and beyond.

I've tested again and it works with local and ssh (ssh on a remote
cluster that has a different $HOME).
I still have issues to get the log files from LSF, although the jobs
are submitted correctly (BTW, is there an explanation of how PBS
engine is set up?)

Information System Engineer, Ph.D.
Website: http://matthieu-brucher.developpez.com/
Blogs: http://matt.eifelle.com and http://blog.developpez.com/?blog=92