[IPython-dev] status of the ipython web frontend

Ondrej Certik ondrej@certik...
Tue Feb 10 13:52:10 CST 2009

I'd like to host some python library on the web, so that people can
play with it, see here for more info:

what is the current status with the ipython web frontend? And future
plans? I know we played with that the Sage Days 8 in Austin, but
unfortunately I didn't have time since then to work on that.

Basically, there is sage notebook, knoboo and ipython web frontend, as
far as I know.
The problem is, that it needs so much work to fix all the small bugs,
so that the web frontend is actually usable. Sage notebook is probably
the most advanced, so I think I will just use that.