[IPython-dev] Looking towards 0.10...

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Fri Feb 13 14:55:13 CST 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 3:32 AM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:

> This one seemed to be almost ready:
> - https://code.launchpad.net/~villemvainio/ipython/ip0-unittests-1/+merge/1075

It's really not - I disabled the autocall test case, then
test_magic.py still wrote stuff to screen. Essentially I'd have to
disable all the test cases, which is as good as not merging in the
branch at all. As you suggest it may be a nose issue - certainly it
should be the one handling the output capture, not individual test

This should not really prevent a release, since it's just tests
anyway, and users don't need to run them. This can be merged after the

I added my trunk-dev for review, though.
Ville M. Vainio