[IPython-dev] Status of ipy_pretty and ipy_traits_completer?

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Oct 8 13:58:26 CDT 2009

Why are they in quarantine/ and deathrow/, respectively? There are several
reasons one could be in either one. There should be a comment or a README that
explains why they were placed there so contributors know what to do to remedy
the situation or users prepare for the module's removal.

Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco