[IPython-dev] Before a patch for LSF support

Tue Sep 8 07:34:50 CDT 2009

> Excellent ! I saw a mail of Fernando on this. I will need some time to
> help you with this.
> Meanwhile, I will try to use ipcluster from a node to another LSF
> node. I have still some issues with the IP address: when I'm starting
> ipcluster from a compute node, the furl points to instead of
> the name of the host or at least its public IP address.

I'm trying to get to this issue again. I've started from a remote
node, but I still have the issue with the Connection refused, and this
is the moment where the LSF job actually crashes (it is running before
it tries to connect).

Information System Engineer, Ph.D.
Website: http://matthieu-brucher.developpez.com/
Blogs: http://matt.eifelle.com and http://blog.developpez.com/?blog=92