[IPython-dev] Qt/Curses interfaces future: results of the weekend mini-sprint (or having fun with 0mq)

Gerardo Gutierrez muzgash.lists@gmail....
Fri Apr 9 00:09:10 CDT 2010

Hi all.

We Gerardo and Omar, (two of the new developers of ipython) are applying for
GSoC this year with some of the projects mentioned here.
So we ask you to please send us some feedback about the proposals linked
below so we have a better chance to participate and also to have a better
understanding of what do you want to see on these projects.

The deadline for student application is apr 9, 19GMT, sorry for the delay.