[IPython-dev] SciPy Sprint summary

Satrajit Ghosh satra@mit....
Sat Jul 17 08:23:50 CDT 2010

hi ,

i've pushed my changes to:

1. it starts cleanly. i can connect and execute things. when i kill using
ctrl-c, the messages appear to indicate that everything shut down well.
however, the sge ipengine jobs are still running.

2. the pbs option appears to require mpi to be present. i don't think one
can launch multiple engines using pbs without mpi or without the workaround
i've applied to the sge engine. basically it submits an sge job for each
engine that i want to run. i would love to know if a single job can launch
multiple engines on a sge/pbs cluster without mpi.