[IPython-dev] Interactive input block handling

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Jul 21 19:33:29 CDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 3:32 AM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> here:
> http://github.com/fperez/ipython/commit/37182fcaaa893488c4655cd37049bb71b1f9152a
> is the code that Evan can start using now (and so can Omar as we
> refactor the terminal code) for properly handling incremental
> interactive input.  I ran out of time to add the block-splitting
> capabilities for Gerardo, but that should be easy tomorrow.

I've updated this code now with a bunch of fixes from this morning's
code review with Brian and other discussions:

This should let you guys use it more cleanly; I'm starting the last
missing step, the full block breaking but I need to leave soon.  I'll
ping if I can finish it before heading out.