[IPython-dev] [IPython-User] How to build ipython documentation

Wendell Smith wackywendell@gmail....
Fri Jul 23 15:21:48 CDT 2010

You're absolutely right, and I should have known better - I did need to
'make clean'.

However, in order to get it to continue all the way through, I had to
install twisted, foolscap, and wxpython - none of which are necessary
for basic ipython. Is it supposed to be that way?