[IPython-dev] [ANN] IPython 0.10.1 is out.

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Oct 12 02:19:27 CDT 2010

2010/10/12 Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
> we've just released IPython 0.10.1, full release notes are below.

Here's to hoping we don't have to do a 0.10.2, because even the
relatively simple 0.10.1 still ended up taking me a solid 3 or 4 hours
of work...  But just in case, I've created a 0.10.2 dev branch:

That way pull requests can be cleanly made off it, and we can accept
them without too much hassle.

I had to do a bunch of little tool updates for the github workflow
(this was the first time we had a release from git/github), so I'll
push those into trunk in a minute.