[IPython-dev] Terminal based IPython won't exit in master

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Sun Jan 9 11:54:36 CST 2011

I haven't followed the development of the new history capabilities
very closely, but since I pulled those changes from master the
*terminal* based version of won't exit (qtconsole is fine).  I type
Exit and it just sits there.  I have to kill it using ps.  This is a
pretty severe regression.  Is anyone else seeing this on master?  I
suspect it has something to do with the autosave multithreaded
sequence of commits.  I don't have time to chase this right now, but
any thoughts on this one?

Brian E. Granger, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Physics