[IPython-dev] 0.11 release date
Wed Jun 15 16:59:13 CDT 2011
On 15 June 2011 21:15, Min RK <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> After that, all that should remain are some documentation, packaging, and
> Windows updates.
Critical bugs (i.e. blockers for 0.11):
- 79 and 175 are about config - I assume they'll both be closed when the
newapp work is merged in
- 8 and 66 are docs related
- 340, 351, 369, 378, 481 are Windows specific things to sort out.
Most can wait until after the release
- newapp (454) is going in soon
- I'd quite like to get the changes to traitlets strings (462) in, so that
the Python 3 port is closer to the main version for release.
- The changes to keybindings for the Qt console (496) should be simple once
the config stuff is in place.
Anything else? Are there any of the 12 high-priority bugs (or any others)
that really ought to be blockers?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the IPython-dev