[IPython-dev] profiles + enthought traits

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Jun 16 13:56:27 CDT 2011

On 6/15/11 7:39 PM, Fernando Perez wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Satrajit Ghosh<satra@mit.edu>  wrote:
>> hi guys,
>> do you already have a built in profile to suppress the additional fields of
>> traits? if not is there a doc pointer somewhere i can use to create a new
>> profile for ipy:xi (eye-pixie - that's my name for your new release :) )?
> You just need to save it from deathrow by updating it to work with 0.11:
> https://github.com/ipython/ipython/blob/master/IPython/deathrow/ipy_traits_completer.py
> I see a pull request in your future...

Ideally, it wouldn't load without Traits being loaded. I previously posted an
idea for implementing that, though I didn't get any feedback. Is this something
worth my implementing?

Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco