[IPython-dev] Website

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Tue Jun 21 17:27:30 CDT 2011

Quicksend and Droid Sans are pretty nice, but the space around/above
the 'y' needs to be addressed (in all of them).

The logo actually on the website should *not* be SVG, it should be a
simple PNG for browser consistency.  The SVG is for keeping a source
so we can build new images for various sizes, etc., and make changes
most easily.