[IPython-dev] Shining panda reports Mac/OSX test failure

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Apr 15 02:24:07 CDT 2012

Thomas, thanks again for setting up the SP machinery!!!  We're really
seeing the benefits of it now, esp. with the multi-platform bots that
are running (and kudos to Mathias for contributing the Mac OSX bot)!

I just saw this report:

It may have been something I've merged (since yesterday we've gone
from 32 to 16 open PRs, so a ton of new code has landed), but
unfortunately I wouldn't have seen this as it works on my box:

blanca[~]> iptest -vv IPython.core.tests.test_magic:test_notebook_reformat_json
IPython.core.tests.test_magic.test_notebook_reformat_json ... ok

Ran 1 test in 0.007s

Can anyone on a Mac reproduce/fix this one?