[IPython-dev] ipython notebook and ggplot2

Robert McGibbon rmcgibbo@gmail....
Thu Dec 20 13:09:19 CST 2012

Oh. Never mind. Since the R cell is executed in that temporary directory, just calling ggsave() with a relative path should just work. That will save the plot in the current
temporary directory, and then ipython will find it and ship it to the browser.