[IPython-dev] FOSS sponsorship and tutorial at PyCon

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Thu Jan 12 15:53:07 CST 2012

We wanted to let everyone know that IPython will be at PyCon this year!:

* Fernando, Min and Brian will be presenting a tutorial on IPython:

* IPython has been accepted as a FOSS sponsor at PyCon:

This may mean we have a booth in the Expo hall - more details to follow.

* A number of us will be at the conference and possibly the sprints.
We would love to hang out, hack and talk about all things IPython.

Brian E. Granger